Get Your Own Custom Made Dog House
- As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail with the total amount including the shipping cost. Please verify item type/color/dimensions/extras. If you wish to make any changes, you would need to do so prior to your item shipping. You are free to cancel without penalty or obligation within two days.
- When your order is ready we will send you tracking information of your order leaving the workshop to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. We usually ship the order within 5-7 days for custom/special products that needed construction. Please feel free to inquire if you do not receive the tracking information, since the email may sometimes end up in junk or other folders.
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods. We will immediately inform you if this is the case and obtain your permission to proceed.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a delivery instructions email. Please read this email carefully as it outlines how to receive your item and what to do in the event your item or box arrives damaged.
Inspect your purchase to ensure that it is in good condition. If your item arrives damaged follow the instructions below:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill
- Take photographs of all sides of the item as well
- Refuse delivery without exception
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process an insurance claim/replacement.
Items that have been discarded cannot be replaced or refund.
All purchases may be canceled at no cost within two days. After the third day we will already start manufacture your item and we can’t cancel your order without refund.
Shipping insurance allows a merchant to replace or refund an order that suffers damage due to shipping, at no cost to the buyer. By accepting a damaged box and signing for it in “good condition”, however, a customer acknowledge they wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refund or replacement. If the item is visible damaged, the customer should always notate the damage on the delivery bill, otherwise insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us 0030-22310-68006 or at email@example.com.
CIF – Cost, Insurance, Freight:
The seller (TheoprofilPets) delivers when the goods pass the ship’s rail in the port of shipment. Seller must pay the cost & freight necessary to bring goods to named port of destination. The risk of loss or damage, as well as any additional costs due to events occurring after the time of delivery are transferred from seller to buyer. Seller also has to procure marine insurance against buyer’s risk of loss/damage during the carriage. Seller must clear the goods for export. This term can only be used for sea transport.
CIP – Carriage and Insurance Paid:
The seller (TheoprofilPets) delivers the goods to the carrier nominated by him but the seller must in addition pay the cost of carriage necessary to bring the goods to the named destination including the insurance against the buyer’s risk of loss or damage to the goods during the carriage. The buyer bears all costs occurring after the goods have been so delivered. The seller must clear the goods for export.